Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off

Triple Blank Wall Plate Cover - Bake Bakery Baking Big Bread Bre we are a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers in more than 190 markets around the world. Home Kitchen => Kitchen Dining => Dining Entertaining Outlet UK Discounts Sale Online USA Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Made of heavy duty, high quality METAL. Design is directly printed on metal switch plate. UV cured, high gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion. Color matched screws are included. Dimensions (in inches): 4.53 x 6.38 Product description Style:Triple Blank Yuatuwaw: Makes a world of differenceYuatuwaw is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel. Superior QualityMade of heavy duty, high quality metal.Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.Easy to clean and easy to install. Leading TechnologyDesign is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer.High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion.Color matched screws are included. ShippingThis product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.Tracking number will be provided for each order.Normally 76% orders will take about 10 to 15 business days, the other 24% orders will take 16 to 28 business days. Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute

Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off

Fashion we buy direct from an ever expanding network of chinese wholesale manufacturers so we can keep costs low while maintaining the highest of standards. Mxzzand Reed Box, Oboe Accessory Black PU Oboe Reed Case Oboe/Cl Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute Musical Instruments => Instrument Accessories => Wind Woodwind Accessories This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Has breathable holes on both sides, can prevent reeds from moisture. Slot design in inner surface with soft fabric for protecting reed from collision, more safe and stable. Compact size and light weight, convenient to store oboe reeds and easy to carry. Solid wood covered with PU leather, it's very exquisite and elegant. High quality wooden material, solid and durable to use. Product description Color:20Pcs Features: High quality wooden material, solid and durable to use. Slot design in inner surface with soft fabric for protecting reed from collision, more safe and stable. Has breathable holes on both sides, can prevent reeds from moisture. Compact size and light weight, convenient to store oboe reeds and easy to carry. Solid wood covered with PU leather, it's very exquisite and elegant. Specification:Condition: 100% Brand NewMaterial: Wood + PU Leather Color: Black Type: #1, #2, #3 (Optional) Size: Approx. #1: 115 x 95 x 20mm / 4.52 x 3.74 x 0.78inch                       #2: 135 x 95 x 20mm / 5.3 x 3.74 x 0.78inch                       #3: 215 x 95 x 20mm / 8.46 x 3.74 x 0.78inch Weight: Approx. 77-142g Package Included:1 x Reed Case (Reeds are not included)Note:Please allow slight deviation for the color and measurement. Thanks for your understanding. Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off

Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off

home
Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute
Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute

|||
Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off

Colorado Springs Mall Folaxshoo Stylish Contact Lens Case Color Sparkles Portable Cute On Sale For 50% Off

Product description

Color:Blue

Product Specification:
Color: Stylish Pink
Quantity: 1 piece
Length: 2.9 in
Width: 2.9 in

Tips for Use: Wash your hands before using, place the lens in a basket and pour in the solution then rotate the lid to clean your lenses.
Leakage Proof: contact case made from durable and sturdy material, Inside of lens case is smoothly curve and deep enough to hold and hydrate lenses properly.
Portable: The contact boxes are prefect in size, which are easy to use for your daily and trval carry.
Easy to Carry: The Contact lenses case small enough for purse, pocket, handbag, backpack and great for you to carry when travel, outside.

Package List:
1 x Contact Lens Case
1 x Tweezer
1 x Removal Tool
1 x Solution Bottle


nginx/1.16.1