Specification: 24"x36" inch
Thickness: 0.2mm / 7.8 mil
1 x window film
Where to use?
-The static cling decor window film applies to any smooth glass surface, it can be trimmed or combined to fit any size window.
-You can use window films on window glass of living room, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and use on front door window, sliding door window, french window, cabinet panel. This window film fits for office, house, restaurant, bar, shop and home etc.
1. Cut film to required size, about 1 inch larger than the window
2. Clean the glass surface
3. Use the spray bottle wet the glass with water, more water more better (JUST WATER, NOT USE GLASS CLEANER)
4. Peel off the back protective film (Sometime you will find it is difficult to tear off the protective film, you can try to tape the two sides with adhesive tape then peel off)
5. Stick film on glass (Put the smooth side to window, don’t put the frosted side to the window)
6. Scrape a few more times with squeegee or abandoned credit cards to ensure the bubbles and water are completely removed
7. Trim the margin and cut off the excess edges
1. This film is suitable for smooth, flat clean glass surface. Do not use on rough, uneven, frosted glass or other material.
2. Please make sure to peel off the backing film before applying and apply the smooth side of film to glass. Otherwise it will not be firmly adhered.
3. This window film can show the colors when the light is going through or reflected, so usually you can’t see the colors of window film before install.
4. Use a hair dryer to soften the film under cold weather.